|Class room with no walls!|
Classroom on wheels!
|Open the gate to your PLN pathway to your learning.|
|Daffodil & pumpkin stall-surprises/gifts on the way|
Like finding a new friend.
Something always has a meaning somewhere. That means you can teach people to see & learn if you have the motivation, the creativity, the opportunity, the vision and the need. Share, create, learn.
Our twitter network is like our whale song!
The whales are sharing their own songlines in acoustic sound frequencies under the sea, across the oceans, people connect with whales using a hydrophone.
|Learning whale song-it's a global movement on wave length! and they're all in tune, so should we be!|
Whale song The song itself is an amazing phenomenon. It is highly structured, and, at any one time, all the males in the population sing the same song using the same sounds arranged in the same pattern. Over time, however, this pattern changes, but all the singers make the same changes to their songs. After a few years the song may be quite different, but all the singers are still singing the same new song.
Reflections of RSCON3:
10 things I got from RSCON3 are:
- Experiencing the impact of global conference on-line (but not in pyjamas) - huge advantages.
- Enjoying the connection & development of a network of educators and movers for my PLN.
- Listening to the amazing presenters who have wonderful photos, movies, diagrams & links to share.
- Being introduced to presenters who gave their new thoughts on the way we perceive technology, learning & education for youth/students today.
- The ideas and listening to others, text chat, whiteboard (writing, reading, polling), voices (live time-amazingly around the clock!!), conclusions about the similarities in teaching & learning, the frustrations we share & the hopes we would like see change in our networks in the workplace.
- Opening up our minds to understand what may come -Past/present/future - understanding what was, is and could be in the future (around the corner), in many different learning environments and cultures (across-cultures), live interactions, real learning, creating change, improving lives.
- Teach teachers, allow students the ability to learn, give them the tools (they usually have them first), adapt, adopt, create social change, STEP_BY_STEP.
- TOOLS - learning what people are using, what's new.
- Helping me in develop a good presentation so I can confidently prepare my own presentation for the ESL conference this month and observe what worked well and what didn't.
- I only had 9, so I think Shelley's pug dog should get a mention. Great organization all moderators, all volunteers, all tweeple (is that a word?) at #rscon3, a big thank you!!
More thoughts from #RSCON3 (Reform Symposium Reflections : Sheet1)
RSCON3 recordings are here. They are in elluminate, I just wasn't keen on the 5am start, but congratulations to those who did!! Ha! Thanks @CliveSir